Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOM'S DAY MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!!














Dear Mom,
We had such a terrific time with you here in Idaho. I wish I could have been there with you today on Mother's Day. Life has it's way of changing and here I am in my own home sharing Mother's day with children of my own. I love being a Mom to them, thank you for sharing the joy of Motherhood with me. You never made motherhood look like a chore but a joy and that is the way i feel about it too. I loved having you here with us just a few weeks ago, i still can't believe you are going to be 70 in Aug and you galloped the horses with me!!! I think Lightning misses you. I know I do. Hope your day was perfect. I am so thankful my Father in Heaven blessed me by sending me into your arms.
Forever your girl,
Shel

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love that picture of you and Grandma together! It looks like you all had so much fun.