Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My 37th Bday!!! Hmm, very close to 40.....

So I think I stink at this blogging stuff. I want to be good at it but I have a horrible time sitting down to do it!!! I loved My bday here is a little bit of it.............. My kids and Bret did something fun for me. I sent them to the $1 store to by gifts for me! It was great. Bret gave me a halarious card and a water bottle for the gym, Aust gave me 2 jars of canned mandrine oranges? Hunt a plastic braclet that says, "3-a-day-of-dairy!" HA! Brooke found a card that made me cry, Ko my fav. candy bar, and Jes a pink teddy bear she needs to help me take care of! I loved it all. Some friends took me out to Johnny Corino's for lunch and then Tiffany and I went to Ross to spend gift card from Julie. Very fun, since I have become the budget natzi I haven't shopped anywhere except winco for a long time. I think my fav parts of my day were my parents called and sang "happy bday" to me, a huge rarity, my mom constantly saying, "sing Dwain" was the best part! And I loved the phone calls from friends and relatives, I feel blessed by you all, I hope I can remember to share the love on your bdays!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Auntie! I'm so glad you guys ended up making it to the wedding although I feel like I hardly got to see you at all. I think that is just part of the wedding weekend though. The dollar store idea is really fun, I think that is the kind of thing Swavek would love to start doing!