Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The 2 Cheeked Kiss


Jess started school this year and she is loving it. Finally, for whatever reason she feels like she has waited the very longest to start. I try to explain to her that everyone starts school at 5 or sometimes 6, but no matter, it is finally her turn. There is something wonderful about her kiss goodbye, it is never missed. Yesterday the bus was waiting she tore off across the flowerbed only to return for THE KISS. She will not leave me without pressing extra hard her little lips to both of my cheeks, bus or no bus the second kiss on the other cheek is never forgotten. Being the mother of 5 i realize the timeframe i have of enjoying this little tradition, and I never take it lightly. :) Lucky me. Isn't she adorable, thx for the picture Tasha!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just love the unexpected I love you's and kisses. She looks adorable

Leslie said...

She's very sweet and cute, just like her mom. But she still has that look in her eye like she's ready to take on the world.....just like her mom.