Monday, November 10, 2008

DC, Virginia Beach, Oregon Coast and Christmas 2007?

Virginia Beach, VA a great place to spend a week!
We went there to visit Bret as he spent 5 LLLLOONNGGG
month doing some training at the Navy Base this
summer.



Look closely and you can see the Washington Monument!!! June 2008








Merry Late Christmas. Have you ever had good intentions of a really great Christmas card picture!?? Here is the one you were supposed to get in the mail last YEAR!!! HA!!! We will try again this year........Christmas 2007





Just before Bret left for his Virginia trip we met the Bergs in Oregon for a weekend get-a-way. Bret and I took a long walk down the beach realizing what lay ahead of us, much worry, much work, a few tears and some anticipation at his leaving me. I am totally nuts about my husband and sending him away ment not only missing his presence in my day and night but being single mommy of 5, young women's pres, working nights at the airport and learning how to do our books.....I know the Lord helped me thru this crazy time. I am soooo glad he is home.

1 comment:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.