Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Princess Wedding.....

A few weeks ago my sweet niece Jenna Andersen became Jenna Andersen Biadfrjeiworufjklw sp? tee ......She married an awesome Polish young man. I love him. She had planned her wedding since she was in 8th grade. The highlights were the formal well practiced dance in Hotel 1000 in downtown seattle, a harbor cruise, a ring ceremony for his parents to see as he is the only member of the church in his family. I was charmed by her preparedness for her big day, the love I saw in their eyes for each other and and romance of the dinner in the beautiful hotel 1000 reception area. The bride even thought of a dress up photo room for us to "play in"....thus this silly picture of me and my lil sis April :) I love you Jenna and Swavek, I have no idea how to spell your name.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Haha, it is one of the hardest last names I have ever heard. I still don't try and pronounce it in front of my husband because he makes fun of me and corrects me every time.

The picture isn't showing up in your post right now though! Definitely fix it because that is a picture that should be seen by everyone :)

Deborama said...

Where is the picture???? :) fabulous name guessing!