Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Pedalling.............

Awesome week on the potato front!! I paid Mr. Farmer his $600 i owed him w/in 6 days of getting the spuds :) He was super impressed, and I love that. I sold the next 30 this past week and then get this yesterday I set a goal of selling 25 in one day...call me crazy, we all know that is true, but I sold 16 in my first hour and ended my day w/ selling 33 bags in 4 hours OOOHHH YYYYYAAAA!!!!! Mr. Farmer gave me his sweet truck to use for the day and then decided I could use it for the next 2 weeks. Just a little less red neck than my Mini Van and I love the look of a brand new truck w/ 30 bags of potatoes in it. He is leaving for Isreal and told me the I am helping him pay for his trip, the more I sell the longer he and his wife get to stay!!!! I am super looking forward to this week, I hope the weather holds and I can keep up the sales. Today I pay my tithing on my earnings and tomorrow I pay a wooping $700 on my debt!!! I can't wait, the coolest thing is none of that $700 was not from our regular income, we won't even miss it. Today my fast is for gratitude, I am just so thankful the Lord is helping us reach our goals, I can't thank Him enough. The book that has made us crazy over this goal is called the Total Money Make Over by Dave Ramsey. It has totally changed us, Jenna I wish we would have read this book as newly weds, I am super excited about your budget you wrote up....go get this book and read it together.....HURRY! :) Brooke is becoming quite the saleswoman, I we fight for the cars as they pull in. She made $15 off me yesterday. I am going to have watch it I see....more to come..............yum yum Idaho Potatoes.................tee

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Great job, Shell!

ShaRee said...

We Wa. potato farmers will ignore the comment about Idaho potatoes being the bomb. :)
Well done on the sales. maybe I should go and do that. I have a few books I need to read. I am suprised people are paying that much for potatoes!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

Way to go, Shell! Idaho potatoes are the best!