Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my favorite Texan!!!!

Happy Birthday to you Leslie, I wish I could be there to spend your birthday week as you called it yesterday. I love being your friend, I know it is a very long list and I feel blessed to be on it. I am super sorry to miss your pj party as I know it will be a total blast. Thank you for teaching me how to be a girlfriend, for teaching me to take time for friends and to love the little moments w/ my kids. You do all these things naturally and love learning from you. You also shared your love of scrapin w/ me and I love it now too. I love this journey through life that we are all on together, the Lord has blessed me in so many ways and one of them is you. Happy Birthday Les, 34 is my favorite number!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank you! Love you too!